Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan Seeks Public’s Help in Identifying Woman Whose Remains Were Found in Everett
For Immediate Release July 25, 2016
Contact: Press Office
EVERETT – Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan is asking the public for help in identifying the woman whose remains were found on July 7, 2016 in an industrial area of National Grid property on Rover Street in Everett.
Based on the condition of the remains it is estimated that the victim has been deceased between one and five years. This death is considered suspicious based on the circumstances surrounding the location and condition of the remains.
A forensic anthropologist has determined that the victim is:
- Female, 26 – 52 years of age;
- Ancestry indeterminate, but most likely white;
- Estimated to be 5 feet 1 inches – 5 feet 9.9 inches.
Evidence of prior medical injuries/treatment include:
- External fixation medical plate on the outer bone between the knee and ankle indicating a prior break;
- Right and left nose show signs of previous fracture and remodeling;
Teeth show that there had been tooth loss and restorations.
Remains were found with the following clothing:
- Sporto Boots, ankle height, Daria Style, Size 10M;
- Long Sleeved white tee shirt;
- Cocoa vintage, black fleecy sweat pants, size small.
The Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office and the Everett Police Department are actively investigating this case.
Members of the public with information that they believe may be helpful to the investigation should contact Massachusetts State Police assigned to the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office at (781) 897-6600 or the Everett Police Department at (617) 394-2367.
# # #