- Chelmsford Man Arraigned in Connection with Officer-Involved Shooting
LOWELL – Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and Chelmsford Police Chief James Spinney have announced that William Santiago, 35, of Chelmsford was arraigned today in Lowell District Court and charged with two counts of domestic assault and battery on a household or family member and threatening to commit a crime in connection with an alleged domestic assault and assault on police officers over the weekend.
- Statement on Chelmsford Officer Involved Shooting
CHELMSFORD – Today at approximately 7:40 a.m.
- Framingham Man Arraigned After Allegedly Firing at Police
FRAMINGHAM – Justin Breakspear, 31, of Framingham, was arraigned today in Framingham District Court and charged with six counts of armed assault with intent to murder, six counts of attempt to commit murder, possession of ammunition without a license, possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, discharging a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling, possession of a firearm without a license, assault with a dangerous weapon, witness intimidation, four counts of possession of a large capacity feeding device and possession of a firearm after two violent crime or drug convictions.
- Public Schedule of Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan
Tuesday, July 25, 10:00 a.m.
- Chelmsford Man Arraigned in Connection with Officer-Involved Shooting Full Story
- Statement on Chelmsford Officer Involved Shooting Full Story
- Framingham Man Arraigned After Allegedly Firing at Police Full Story
- Public Schedule of Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan Full Story