DA Ryan in the Community
- Bike Safety Event
9/16/2015 On Sunday, September 20, Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan is co-hosting an event with the Minuteman Safety and Health Collaborative on Bicycle Safety.&n
- Former NBA Player Chris Herren talks about his journey to recovery.
3/11/2015 9-2pm, Nashoba Valley Technical High School. &
- District Attorney Joins Everett Students
3/5/2015 Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan joined students at the Webster Public School in Everett on Wednesday, March 4, to celebrate the birthday of Dr. S
- "Commonwealth Conversations" in Everett
3/4/2015 District Attorney Marian Ryan joined legislators at Everett High School today for one of several "Commonwealth Conversation" tour stops which are being held state-wide.
- District Attorney Joins Senators
3/2/2015 Middlesex County has hosted the first in a series of public forums which will be held state-wide.
- Middlesex Partnerships for Youth's Poster Project
3/2/2015 Awards were presented to student winners March 3.
- Clergy Outreach Initiative
2/25/2015 On Thursday, February 26, at 11a.m.
- Senior Citizen Program Hosted By DA Ryan
1/21/2015 Health & safety tip presentation in January.
- DA Ryan Holds Training for First Responders
4/17/2014 Tewksbury — In response to the current opioid epidemic, District Attorney Marian Ryan offers life-saving training to first responders in Middlesex County.&n
- DA Ryan Speaks at Everett Chamber
3/20/2014 Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan spoke to the Everett Chamber of Commerce, highlighting the DA’s Office’s public-private partnerships and innovative prevention programs.&n
- MDAO Hosts Cyber Safety Program in Malden
2/28/2014 MALDEN – “Navigating the Cyber World,” an initiative launched by Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan, was presented this week to 550 students at the Salemwood Middle School in Malden.
- Middlesex District Attorney Ryan Supports RESPOND
10/24/2013 Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan supported domestic violence agency RESPOND at its annual gala on October 18 at the Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge.&n
- District Attorney Ryan speaks at Joint Committee on Mental Health hearing
9/10/2013 Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan testified at a hearing before the Joint Committee on Mental Health on two pieces of legislation supported by the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office which allow for improved communications to law enforcement and victims about the housing status of criminal defendants deemed incompetent to stand trial.
- District Attorney Marian Ryan honors Framingham lifeguards
8/7/2013 District Attorney Marian Ryan honored two Framingham lifeguards for their efforts in saving a young boy’s life.
- Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan speaks at National Night Out in Somerville
8/7/2013 District Attorney Marian Ryan joined Chief Thomas Pasquarello and Deputy Chief Michael Cabral for Somerville’s National Night Out, an event sponsored by the Mayor’s Office and the City of Somerville’s Office of Prevention to promote involvement in crime prevention activities, police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie.
- Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and Caucus of Women Legislators Host Domestic Violence Brief
6/28/2013 BOSTON- Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and the Caucus of Women Legislators hosted a domestic violence legislative briefing on Thursday at the Massachusetts State House to present six important domestic violence bills to state legislators and their staff.
- Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and 19 local organizations collaborate on domestic violence
6/17/2013 Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan hosted members of various community-based domestic violence programs for a meet and greet with herself and members of her staff to discuss growing partnerships between law enforcement and service providers.
- District Attorney Ryan Joins Natick Police for Peace Officers’ Memorial Ceremony
5/17/2013 District Attorney Marian Ryan joined other Middlesex law enforcement officials to honor our fallen heroes at the 13th annual Peace Officers’ Memorial Ceremony hosted by the Natick Police Department.&n
- Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan Hosts Boy Scouts for Lesson on Crime Prevention
4/23/2013 Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and office staff recently welcomed Troop 284 of Acton and other Middlesex County Boy Scouts to the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office to learn about law, crime prevention, and cyber safety.&n
- Middlesex Update: Focus on Summer Safety